- Values the life of women and girls across the lifespan.
- Respects culture, traditions, religion, and values.
- Identifies concepts and interventions with links to over 300 evidence-based research articles and resources.
- Promotes and supports the critical role of Community Health Workers (CHWs)in healthcare.
- Interventions are high-impact, low-cost, and easy to implement.
- Guided by our International Health Council (IHC), including global healthcare providers, researchers, and experts from around the world.
The Women's Optimal Health Framework (WOHF)
Treating People...Not Just Conditions and Diseases
The Women’s Optimal Health Framework (WOHF) equips nations, health systems, and health providers with high-impact, low-cost, evidence-based interventions to support the health and well-being of women and their families.
What makes the Women's Optimal Health Framework unique?
Women's Optimal Health Framework (WOHF)
Samples of the Women's Optimal Health Framework (WOHF)